Agile in Digital Era and Transformation
Synopsis : Digitalization and digital technologies are increasingly driving towards revolutionary changes in the innovation system, affecting industries and every walk of life. The session will discuss why its common that market leaders and incumbents fail to seize the next wave of innovation in their respective industries. The very decision-making and resource allocation processes that are key to the success of established companies are the very processes that reject disruptive technologies: listening to customers; tracking competitors actions carefully; and investing resources to design and build higher-performance, higher-quality products that will yield a greater profit. Different roles get affected by the pace of change because of the disruption caused by Digital. The talk will discuss how the effectiveness of the roles can be systematically harnessed by self-organization that drives business goals.
Note: The talk was also been presented at BA Conference 2017 , Discuss Agile Conference 2017 and Unconference(Agility Today) 2018
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- The Changing Face of Innovation
- Innovators dilemma in relation to Indian Market
- What id Digital Transformation?
- Different Types of Wastes in Agile World
- What does it mean for you.
- Call for Action
- Understand Digital Transformation
- Identify different types of wastes in Agile World
- Digital DNA and how does it affect you ?
- Resume of the future
Agile Practitioners, Product Owners, Team members, Scrum Masters, Agile Team, Business Managers and Change Agents
Prerequisites for Attendees
- The Basic Structure of Agile framework
- Different roles in an Agile Team
- Open Mind :)