The SPRINT:Design, Prototype and Test in 48 HRS
The topic covers "The SPRINT"process which is a Design Thinking framework to create a tested prototype in 5 days. The talk will also include a case study of a design created in 48 hours where team wanted to solve s social problem - how might we enable underprivileged teenagers make better education and career choices.
Outline/Structure of the Case Study
- 15 mins for "The SPRINT"
- 20 mins for case-study
- 10 mins for Q&A session
- Crete tested prototype quickly
- How can be used beyond IT
- Design Thinking
Prerequisites for Attendees
1. Agile Day: Infosys Pune, Dec 2017
2. AgilityToday, New Delhi, Feb 2018
3. Global Service JAM 2018, ThoughtWorks, Pune