Alexis will be presenting the following session
Alexis Stuart / Bob Martin - What Aren't You Seeing in Your Product Organisation? Lesson's Learned on Myer's Digital JourneyAlexis StuartDigital Product OwnerMyerBob MartinAgile Practice Lead, Agile CoachMyer
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
At Myer, we’re well into our digital product journey. Although we still have plenty of work to do, we would like to start sharing our experiences in taking a Product centric approach to ensure we are delighting our customers and leveraging L.A.S.T practices to change behaviour and enable a positive outcome.
In this discussion, we will look at where we started, where we are now, and what our future path might look like. Our hope is that we can help others avoid (or at least identify) some of the more common pitfalls, and to help others develop a proactive approach to navigating their digital product journey.
Some topics for discussion may include:
- How we are working on creating a Product-centric organisation, and why this is so important.
- How focusing on the work that feeds the backlog(s) is just as important as the backlog(s) them self.
- Experimenting with the Google '20% time' practice, and how this helps create a trusting and inclusive environment.
- Constantly questioning the value of ideas, and initiatives. Like many organisations, there is no shortage of great ideas, but how do we make sure we are working on the most valuable at any given time?
- What happens without a strong product organisation? For example, what happens when there is no product guidance for UX. Now that we are working on building out our Product practices - how can we start to develop a healthy tension between UX and Product?
Experiences shared by Alexis Stuart, Digital Product Owner and Bob Martin, Agile Practice Lead.
1. Who are you?
Alexis Stuart, Digital Product Owner at Myer