Assessing Agile Maturity: you can't improve what you don't measure!
This session leverages 2 guiding philosophies:
- You can't improve what you don't measure - Peter Drucker
- Agile is a means to an end, not the end itself - unknown
Are you struggling to get the senior executive buy-in for your Agile Transformation?
Are you working with Agile Teams and would like to know what aspects to improve in order to improve Agility?
How can we measure 'doing' vs 'being' Agile?
Well, what is your definition of Agility?
If the questions above making you curious, you should attend this session!
This session will focus on a (non-denominational) Agile Maturity Assessment that you can use to uncover some areas to focus on in your / your organisation's maturity journey.
You can also 'connect-the-dots' and identify ways to encourage buy-in from senior executives using the maturity assessment.
We will be exploring some fundamentals, process, product, team and organisational maturity.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
The session is structured as a discussion based interactive workshop.
The maturity assessment discusses 5 levels / areas of agile maturity for enterprise agility.
15 mins x 5 levels + 15 min debrief = 90 min session.
You will be completing a small-group-based (if there are multiple people from the same organisation) or an individual maturity assessment while discussing each of the questions and understanding the intent / purpose of each element.
- An improved understanding of being agile and enterprise agility.
- An understanding of what to measure when trying to improve agility of an enterprise.
- An open-source Agile Maturity Assessment that you can freely adapt and use within your organisations and teams to encourage more conversations around agility and increase the system-consciousness.
Scrum Masters, Transformation Managers, Senior Executives, Agile Coaches, Anybody keen to understand more on Agility!
Prerequisites for Attendees
- A curious mind.
- Some reflections on a Team you have been (or are) working with, so you can complete the maturity assessment based on that.