Can Leadership transformation be experiment based?
Do you want leaders who are 100% good at their leadership during Agile Transformation?
Or Like squads/ agile teams, can leaders also experiment to improve their Lean Agile Leadership style during Agile Transformation?
In my experience-based story telling session, would like to look at the Leadership style required for Agile Transformation and how old-style leadership can be transformed to required skills, mindset.
And how Agile Coaching plays important role in this transformation.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
00- 10- mins Introduction of speaker and topic.
10 -20 mins Role of Servant Leaders
20-30 mins How we approached Lean Agile Leadership as Experiments. – Our Journey.
30-40 mins Share the learnings from the experiments, where we are and where we want to go next.
40-45 min Q&A
- Experiments can be done in any areas and we can learn from them. Pivots.
- Different leadership styles, tools & techniques which helped us.
- What helped us in the Experiments? – Which Key values we adhered to?
- Leaders are also like Team Members – continuously learning
Leaders, Executives, Agile Servant Leaders, PM
Prerequisites for Attendees
Open mind to learn new things!
“Role of RTE” at SAFe Meetup at South Africa @June 2019
“Vision Formation” at SUGSA, South Africa, @Coaching Day, 23 June 2018
- “Trust the Stranger” at Agile & Innovation conference by APGI, in Feb 2017
“Rubber Meets the Road” At BEACON 2017(December) Global Business Agility Conference at Hyderabad, India
“Rubber Meets the Road” At APGI Meetup, Pune Dec 2017
- “Innovation Backlog” at Agile Tour 2016, At Pune.
- “What does Scaling (Rx) Mean to you?” at Discuss Agile Day-Pune, 2016 conference. (#DAD16)
- “Empowering Agile Teams to Reach SAFe Zone” @Discuss Agile Day Pune, Nov 2015
- Organizing member for Meetups for Agile in Zensar. Good connect with Agile Experts in India.
Scrum User Group South Africa (SUGSA) - Committee Member for 2019 and 2020.