Collaborative dance of agile coaching - To Touch , To Move , To Inspire (a True gift of Dancing as well as Coaching) !!
It is a belief that the dance connects us to life and all the collective wisdom available and when the timing is right, it is revealed -- if we are open to receive it.
It is something which resonates to each elements of professional coaching.
Some dances have structure and predetermined form and other are extemporaneous.
Similarly coaching has both structure and free from elements.
India being land of multiple form of dances ranging from Structured dance like Kathkalli, Bhartanatayam, Kuchpudi, Khasi.
and unstructured ones Bhangra, Dandiya, Kolatta, Gidda, nagin dance and the dance of marriages.
The thing which is common in any dance forms are - Dancing Partners and props and in coaching it is all about coaching partners (coach , coachee) and problems.
The whole point in coaching is Partnering with clients in a thought provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Many of us as a coach falls in a trap to focus more on coaching the problem and not to take it to the next levels of coaching the the Problem through the Person and further up to transformation coaching of the Person for Internal Change.
Through this workshop we will focus on following elements:-
1. Effective coaching be it life, business, leadership has many parallels to the creative, artistic expression of dance. What are the elements of dance that corresponds to coaching ?
2. What characterizes Free form of coaching ?
3. How do coaching flow beautifully even within the structure ?
4. How a coach and coachee can partner towards a transformational dance of internal coaching.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- Context setting
- different levels of Agile Coaching
- Parts , Personas & their role in involved in coaching
- Different Use cases - Discussion & debrief
- Free form of coaching - Brief, Demo and Practice
- Structured coaching - Brief, Demo and Practice
- Some tips & tricks
- Feedback & closure
How engaging in a coaching relationship is associated with benefits such as a higher sense of fulfillment, increased effectiveness and achievement of meaningful objectives and ambitions in both private and professional life.
Participants will learn and practice structured and free form of coaching
Scrum Masters, Agile Coach, Leaders, Coachee, Coaches
Prerequisites for Attendees
- Come with an open learning mind
- Ask questions with focus on discovery and learning
- Participate fully in activities - this is a workshop that will take you through different levels of coaching on real life case studies
- Share experiences