Professional Coaching for Agile Team
Wonder how you can be a dynamic Scrum Master and Agilist with rich coaching toolset? In Agile environment, professional coaching helps building team engagement, motivation, problem solving, skill development and most importantly sustainable change. Marc is certified professional coach and will share the coach toolset with the attendees.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
In this workshop, you will learn about coaching techniques beyond a standard Agile framework.
This workshop will cover following topics:
- What is professional coaching and how does it relevant to Agile team?
- Some of the recommended coaching techniques
- Exercise using Neuro Logical Levels and Tri-position Planning
- Reflection and further development
1. What is coaching and the differences between teaching, mentoring and coaching?
2. The benefit of professional coaching
3. Techniques and further resources to apply coaching in Agile teams
Scrum Master, Agilist, Agile Coaches, Management
Prerequisites for Attendees
Experience with Agile Framework and interested to know how to coach the team, get them better and create sustainable changes
schedule Submitted 8 months ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Quang Nguyen - Fresh, Fun and Effective RetrospectivesQuang NguyenAgile Coach/Servant LeaderAgile Vietnam
schedule 10 months agoSold Out!
It cannot be debated that retrospectives play a very important role among agile teams. It helps us to expose problems and resolve them, makes us better and better.
However, as a facilitator, you may find your team become bored after a while, retrospectives are short with repeated information, or the team rarely follows up with action items.
This workshop will refresh ourselves about all ingredients needed for effective retrospective. And we will not just stopping there, but together, we will prepare and cook our fresh, fun, and effective retrospective formats.