Our hands-on workshop with Design Studio let’s you create a collaborative and iterative user interface for a complex problem in less than 60 minutes.
If you are an agile coach or a Product Owner then collaboration is one of many key factors when looking for solutions to complex problems! You want to foster direct communication between developers, experts and users, and establish a common understanding of the product and its vision? Then a Design Studio workshop is one method that can meet your expectations in a short time-frame. You will find common solutions with your team in less than 60 min.
Ever heard about it before? No problem! Shobhit Pradhan and Nils Hyoma will perform interactive Design Studio Sessions with you! All you will need is a few sheets of paper and assorted color pens. Together, we will create iterative and collaborative outstanding mockups for challenging problems with you and you will instantly learn a new method.
After the workshop, you’ll know how to facilitate a workshop for people with various backgrounds. The participants will share their work experiences and you’ll be able to solve problems that could not be solved alone. The methods fit perfectly into agile environments or lean workflows. You’ll have an increase in the buy-in of your project.
We will use miro.com as a whiteboard and Zoom breakout rooms. Please bring color pens and white paper and a way to upload your offline drafts through the camera.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- 10 min introduction of Design Studio
- 10 min setting the stage
- 10 min explaining the problem statement
- 1. Iteration 5 min drawing alone an UI, then explaining
- 2. Iteration 5 min drawing alone an UI, then explaining
- 3. 10 min Collaborative drawing one UI
- Feedback / Q&A
- How to design collaborative an UI in a time box
- How to pass product ownership to a team
- How diverse teams can create outstanding solutions
- Everybody can be creative in a save enviroment
Agile Coaches, Product Owner, Developer, Product People, Scrum Master
Prerequisites for Attendees
Know how to use miro.com