Get Buy-in Now!
Have you ever struggled to gain buy-in from your boss, a stakeholder or an executive for a key direction or product decision? Do you have good ideas, but find no one is listening? In this 90-minute workshop, you'll learn how to meet executives where they're at, build rapport by using their language and create an elevator pitch to gain buy-in for your ideas. You'll leave this workshop with a strategy to analyze stakeholder needs, a formula that lays out information in a way that grabs and keeps executive attention, an elevator pitch you can use in your work and an action plan for delivering your pitch successfully.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- Introduction (5 mins.)
- Executive empathy (10 mins.)
- The critical minute (5 mins.)
- Stakeholder analysis worksheet training and activity (10 mins.)
- Executive elevator pitch formula (5 mins.)
- Role-playing scenario that provides an example of an effective elevator pitch (10 mins.)
- Participants select a real person who they need support from and create a one-minute elevator pitch to deliver to that person (10 mins.)
- Participants deliver their elevator pitch to a partner. Debrief as a larger group. (15 mins.)
- Crowd-source one of the best pitches to be delivered in front of the group to a guest executive. The guest executive will have the opportunity to ask two follow-up questions of the person delivery the pitch. (10 mins.)
- Participants create action plans on delivering their pitch back at the office (5 mins.)
- Closing (5 mins.)
Participants who attend this session will be able to explain their ideas to a business stakeholder clearly and concisely and gain their support to move forward.
Anyone who wants to better articulate their ideas to gain buy-in from their stakeholders.
schedule Submitted 2 years ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Savita Pahuja / Mariete Sequera Hernandez - Empathy Driven Product Vision – the art of creating an impactful product vision using emotions and magic of visual effectsSavita PahujaAgile CoachCoachingSagaMariete Sequera HernandezSenior Manager - Agile COELoblaw Technology
schedule 2 years agoSold Out!
"Customers don’t buy products, they hire products to do a job” – Clayton Christensen
- Are your customers ready to buy your product even before you release it?
- Are your customers inspired by your product?
- Is your product vision aligned with your customers’ needs?
- Does your product vision motivate your team?
Join us to experience a new way of creating an empathy-driven product vision, a powerful tool to start your journey of creating the right products or services. Experience the power of Emotions inspired by Human-Centered Design concepts, iterative feedback loops, and Visual creativity.
With this approach, customers and team are involved and convinced with your product or service right from the start.
A few benefits of empathy-driven product vision are:
1) Seeing Is Believing: visualization has a better impact on the mind
2) Easy to understand and getting feedback from the customers
3) Helpful for marketing and sales to think of their product strategy
4) Empower team to be focused for the product goal in their whole development cycle
5) Helpful for start-ups to pitch a new product idea or invention to a potential investor
6) The team understands better, the vision of the new product initiatives by the company