Remote work or under house arrest ?
The events of the last few months have seen the practice of remote work widespread. But in many cases, remote working has become more of an under house arrest feeling with ankle collar integrated.... let's see how we could avoid this and allow remote working to blossom.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Let's recognise the differences between "house arrest" and remote working
- Tools and technics to reduce mental overload during remote working
- Leadership posture adapted to remote working
- A few tools and technics as a remote worker to avoid mental overload and keep a personal/work life balance
- A few tools and technics as a manager / leader to adapt to this remote working management
All - leaders - managers