Fresh, Fun and Effective Retrospectives
It cannot be debated that retrospectives play a very important role among agile teams. It helps us to expose problems and resolve them, makes us better and better.
However, as a facilitator, you may find your team become bored after a while, retrospectives are short with repeated information, or the team rarely follows up with action items.
This workshop will refresh ourselves about all ingredients needed for effective retrospective. And we will not just stopping there, but together, we will prepare and cook our fresh, fun, and effective retrospective formats.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- Common problems when facilitating retrospectives
- Systematic way of running retrospectives
- Create your own retrospective formats
- How to make your retrospective effective
- New retrospective formats
Scrum Masters, Facilitators
Prerequisites for Attendees