Practical Evidence Based Management - An Experiential Workshop
Agility, we hear, is all about responding to change. Evidence-Based Management aka the hypothesis driven way of looking at the business world, is one way to build muscles in order to respond to changes gracefully.
This experiential role-play-driven workshop enables leaders to create a self-adapting framework to make 'responding to change' a natural exercise, rather than the stressful showdown when the business is challenged.
We will present our experience with hypotheses as a mental tool for agility and also facilitate a workshop where the audience will role-play to be a leader who tackles various problems at hand using hypotheses.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- How can we make sense using Hypotheses?
- How to write a good hypothesis?
- Breakout Role-play exercise - Writing a hypothesis for a given scenario
- Presenting the work and learnings
- Summary of Learnings
1. A practical experience in solving challenges using hypotheses
2. Stories from the trenches where we applied Evidence based management
Leadership, Managers, Team Leads
Prerequisites for Attendees
A Curious Mind