YOW! Lambda Jam is a conference for applied functional software developers. The conference provides the opportunity to share experiences so that attendees can improve software development using the principles, practices and tools of functional programming.
- record_voice_over YOW! Conference added an invited session Quicker Sort? Implementin...schedule 1 year ago
- record_voice_over YOW! Conference added an invited session Extended Uses of Template...schedule 1 year ago
- record_voice_over YOW! Conference added an invited session Lambda Lessonsschedule 1 year ago
Call for Proposals CLOSED
Ended on Oct 25 '14 07:45 PM AEST
flightTravel covered* info_outline
hotelAccommodation covered info_outline
confirmation_numberFree conference pass info_outline
Please refer to our Speaker Compensation Policy
- You earn 30 bonus points on your first activity on every new conference.
- You earn 1 point when others like your proposal.
- You spend 1 point when you like others' proposal.
- You spend 10 points when you propose a session.
- You earn 100 points when your proposal is selected.
- Encourage your Colleagues and Friends to like your proposal to increase its score.
- You should consider sharing your proposal on popular Social Networks.