Test Driving your Infrastructure
Infra as code has already been a well-established practice in the DevOps community. In this session, we would be exploring how test drives your infrastructure as code. Test first and Test-Driven strategies help in developing modern web infrastructure giving us early feedback. This session would include practical examples that will enable the participants to gain in-depth knowledge of this technique.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Case study - Why test your infrastructure?
- What is
- Infra as code
- Test driving your infrastructure?
- Test first vs Double Loop TDD in the context of Infrastructure as code
- System test vs Unit tests in the context of Infrastructure as code
- An example - Demo driven
- Q & A
1. Participants will be able to understand and appreciate the concept of test driven infrastructure.