Product Owners: Are you ready to ride on AI wave?
Today, everyone’s talking about Artificial Intelligence (AI) and how it’s going to change the way we conduct business, and live our lives, forever.
In fact, it’s shaping up to be the single biggest technology revolution the world has ever seen. It’s a completely new factor of production, capable of driving business growth by augmenting natural human expertise, taking automation to new places, and diffusing innovation throughout society.
A new cohort of AI-first businesses is flowing into the market. As many as three-quarters of executives say that some kind of AI will be actively implemented in their organization within three years. It’s happening because AI technologies are finally hitting the mainstream.
The rapid pace of change puts a new onus on product owners. Do you understand what AI is, what it can do, and the ethical questions it raises? Have you truly grasped the game-changing implications for your business, your industry – and for the society you live in?
This talk is here to help answer some of these questions and more.
Disclaimer: This talk proposal has been published for information and illustrative purposes only and is not intended to serve as advice of any nature whatsoever. The information contained and the references made in this talk proposal is in good faith and neither Accenture nor any its directors, agents or employees give any warranty of accuracy (whether expressed or implied), nor accepts any liability as a result of reliance upon the content including (but not limited) information, advice, statement or opinion contained in this talk proposal. This talk proposal also contains certain information available in public domain, created and maintained by private and public organizations. Accenture does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timelines or completeness of such information. Accenture does not warrant or solicit any kind of act or omission based on this talk proposal. The talk proposal is the property of Accenture and its affiliates and Accenture be the holder of the copyright or any intellectual property over the Whitepaper. No part of this talk proposal may be reproduced in any manner without the written permission of Accenture. Opinions expressed herein are subject to change without notice.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
Outline/Structure of the Talk:
1. Introduction (5 minutes)
2. Importance of AI for Product Owners, Now? (5 mins)
- Current State and Future Potential
3. Journey Towards AI Aware Product Owner (10 minutes)
- AI Journey for Product Owners
- AI knowledge, certifications and more
- What is Feature engineering?
- Why Feature Engineering is important for Product Owners to know?
4. Level 1 Challenges that every Product Owner must know (10 minutes)
- Introduction to common challenges of AI Journey. Why it is important to visualize and address these challenges proactively with examples?
5. Level 2 Challenges (15 minutes)
- Introduction to Explainable AI (XAI). Explain how organizations are implementing the same with industry examples and from our own experience.
- Introduction to Responsible AI (RAI). Explain how organizations are implementing the same with industry examples and from our own experience.
- A Day In Life of AI Product Owner from our own experience.
AI is here. It’s real. And it’s time to sit up, take notice and take advantage of it by Product Owner community. Like any radical innovation, there will be risks in starting AI journey. And there may be unintended consequences along the way. Through this session, we intend to prepare Product Owners to take responsible approach while introducing AI capabilities within their organization.
Product Owners, Product Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Business Analyst, Change Enthusiasts
Prerequisites for Attendees
Prior Agile exposure preferably as Product Owner/Product Manager or Business Analyst