Agile : Rituals.... Or Essence...
Now a days, every organisation claims that they are agile, but the question is are they really agile?
It is very evident that most organisations have adopted agility just by hearing "agile" word in the market, and as a result these organisations are struggling to see the impact of agile implementation as it has been all about rituals and not finding the "Why" behind their approach which in turn has lead to a lot of complications.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Agile: What is it?
- Perception about agile in IT industry
- Is Agile Ritual or an Essence
- Support needed for better agile implementation
- Role of Culture in Agile
- Organisation Culture drives agility
- Adopts a hybrid combination of top down & bottom up approach
- Agile has both the components Rituals & Essence: You have to bring it from Rituals to Essence stage
All Level especially Industry Leaders
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic knowledge of Agile