Continuous improvement: easy recipes for happy teams
Let's implement a culture of continuous improvement in your team!
Find out how developer retrospectives affect team happiness
- return on experience: small stories & practical examples of success and obstacles
- techniques that encourages team members to think about their emotions and to listen actively to other teammates
- tricks, recommendations and tools for happy and effective retrospectives
- how to follow up successfully retrospective action-items
- ideas for making agile retrospectives more engaging
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
part1: return on experience - 10 years experiences in big an small projects (10 min)
- I will tell stories and i will show pictures (success and obstacles by implementing a culture of continuous improvement in my teams)
part2: techniques & recommendations for happy and effective retrospectives (10 min)
- I will present some tricks, best practices and inspiring techniques for continuous improvement which differ in their form, level of detail and approach.
- I will present tools you need to keep moving forward and improving.
part3: group games: making agile retrospectives more engaging (15min)
- quick activities: let's do a fun retrospective!
part4: questions and answers (10min)
- tips to run an effective retrospective
- concrete techniques to implement a culture of continuous improvement in your team
- You'll learn how to design retrospectives specifically for your team, how to run them effectively, how to make the needed changes and regular tune-ups, and how to scale these techniques up. You'll learn how to deal with problems, and implement actions to improve effectively your team's motivation and feeling of being cared for.
developers, facilitator, scrum master, agile coach
Prerequisites for Attendees
- agile methodology
- continuous improvement