Bringing in Mindset and Culture to Build an Agile workplace - How to do it?
Mindset and Culture change is at the core of agile adoption. While we all know it’s importance, there is no single approach or process to make this change happen.
We have embarked on a mindset transformation Journey at our workplace.
In my session I will cover pragmatic approach of bringing in mindset and culture change. An approach which we are adopting in our workplace and seeing the change resulting in multifold benefits.
You will learn Echo system of Mindset, Culture and Behaviors and leave the session with multiple ideas and an insights on how to make cultural and mindset shift in your organization.
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
- Gain Deep understanding of Echo system of Mindset, Culture and Behaviors
- Honest indicators of change – How to identify
- Enabling behavioral change – A Practical and proven approach
- Mindset transformation journey - How we are doing this on the ground, making a little impact everyday
- Mapping of mindset, culture, behaviors and habits
- Learn Practical and proven approach to address mindset and culture change
- Key enablers for mindset and culture change -What you need in order to make this effective
- Example from experience where this approach has been implemented
Leaders, Managers, Scrum Masters, Agile and DevOps Coaches, Product Owners, Product Managers, Designers, Developers and testers
Prerequisites for Attendees