An Exciting journey from Raw Idea to High fidelity concepts !!
In today’s hyper-competitive global economy, customer satisfaction is increasingly being driven by software. If we compare the past of software development from today's world It is definitely not the same. Customers is impatient because of available choice of ideas with better quality and reliability is important piece with the innovative faster time to market.
The session is all about how we can transverse from a Raw idea to high fidelity concept in different phases keeping the market condition and aggressive customer in mind but at the same time our vision for organization is intact and future looking.
Any simple or however complex it is , solutions and data tend to change over time. Intrinsic human needs do not. People, therefore, are the most constant variables in the design equation. By empathizing with your users and understanding what they need upfront, you can build products they’ll love to use — because your products will be both useful and usable.
We will uncover that - An Idea is not just what it looks like and feels like. It is all about how it works. At its core, any idea is about solving problems. Efficiently,Effectively, And elegantly.
This practical session offers a clear framework for you, your team, and your stakeholders to solve complex connectivity design problems — together.
Outline/Structure of the Hands on Session
In a hands on setup.
- We will set the stage to help people understand how Great products solve real problems for regular people.
- In the first phase of Session, our priority is getting to know your users — with empathy.
- Second is The Core Phases -
- These three phases are the heart of the session - Discover Phase, Define Phase , Explore Pahse
* Phase 1: Discover - Talk to users to discover your opportunity
Why - Our priority is getting to know users — with empathy. By empathizing with users and truly understanding their core needs, current frustrations, and related pain points, you can uncover the valuable opportunities that drive true innovation.
How - 1. Gather user data, 2. Synthesize insights, 3. Validate your findings, 4. Make the big opportunity
* Phase 2: Define - Define the problems to be solved for your users
Why - Once you have discovered your opportunity, you and your team will likely identify many problems that will need to be solved. But which ones matter most to your users? goal in this phase is to prioritize three — or fewer — clearly articulated problems that your solution will address on behalf of your users.
How - 1. Craft How Might We statements, 2. Ideate and align, 3. Role play and create a storyboard, 4. Define the problems to be solved
* Phase 3: Explore - Explore creative possibilities to solve user problems
Why - The key to the Explore phase is to ensure that the solutions developed explicitly solve the prioritized problems documented in the Define phase.
How - 1. Brainstorm creative solutions, 2. Sketch low-fidelity concepts, 3. Create interactive prototypes, 4. Validate with users
The Last phase will drive the conversation o hidden phases of Execute and Practise.
Together we will learn proven techniques for
1) Approaching user challenges with empathy.
2) How to identify and explore novel solutions.
3) How to use a variety of tools to get to your best ideas faster.
4) How to prioritizes solving problems for end users to ensure their experience is the best — and most delightful — it can possibly be.
5) And, along the way, you’ll learn to innovate more effectively than ever before.
Business Leaders, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, Innovators, developers, design thinkers, Designers
Prerequisites for Attendees
- Keep in mind that end users are often different than customers.
- Come with an open learning mind
- Ask questions with focus on discovery and learning
- Participate fully in activities
- Let's Share and learn together