On an Agile Expedition? take along following 7 toolkits in your backpack
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. This quote by Leo Tolstoy, I think is very much relevant to the Leaders and Organisations who want their teams to go on an Agile Transformation journey. An Agile mindset is important both for Agile Leadership and Agile Teams to welcome change internally and in the environment. But how to make it possible?
This talk is my personal story about experiences from Agile Expedition I took 8 years ago in three different companies. I will share the following tested 7 toolkits that can help to empower Agile Leaders and Agile Teams.
- Start with “Why?"
- Leader’s role in Agile Transformation
- Prepare a Psychological safe soil
- Eat the low hanging fruits first
- Set the structure clear
- Promote experimentation than an “Agile transformation"
- One size doesn’t fit all
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
- Changing is nothing new
- Understanding System thinking
- Understanding Agile mindset
Part: Agile Leadership
- Understanding Organizations from System Thinking lense
- Achieving Self-awareness/self-management on the journey
Part: 7 tried and test toolkits
* Start with “Why?"
* Leader’s role in Agile Transformation
* Prepare a Psychological safe soil
* Eat the low hanging fruits first
* Set the structure clear
* Promote experimentation than an “Agile transformation"
* One size doesn’t fit all
- Understanding Change
- Understanding System Thinking
- Understanding and Establishing an Agile Mindset
- Agile in Context as a journey
- Creating Psychological safety in team and organization
- Mixing experimentation and best practices to boost innovation
Agile Coach, ScurmMaster, Change agents, Managers, Leadership and anyone who is leading people
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic understanding of Agile and Organization culture would be enough for an interactive and productive session.