** Webinar done for Universal Scrum User Group with iZen Bridge support!
1) 2010 to 2017 – Panelist/Speaker at Penn State University, Great Valley, PA – Adjunct faculty for the past 19 years teaching Agile/Scrum, PMP and technology courses.
- Speaker at the Open House sessions on promoting Scrum/Agile classes at Penn State University.
- Attendees from the Delaware Valley, PA included technologists, business folks to CEOs of organizations interested in transitioning form waterfall to Agile.
2) 2015 - May - Global SCRUM GATHERING® Phoenix 2015
- One of the final 8 topics voted by attendees for Ignite Talk Presentation. My topic was Kanban 101 which I presented in front of 500+ audience.
- My talk starts at 34:30/35:00 minutes in the recording.Link to my presentation-
3) 2015- Nov. 19- 2015 - Keynote Speaker at Penn State University & TPNG, Malvern, PA
- Keynote Speaker for TPNG (Technology Professionals Networking Group, Philadelphia) event in collaboration with Penn State University, Great Valley, PA on Scrum and Kanban.
4) 2016 - July 18, 2016, Speaker, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
- Speaker at University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, India
- Addressed a gathering of students and faculty on Scrum
- Request from Dean, School of Management Studies, Hyderabad University
5) 2017 April- Global Scrum Gathering, San Diego-
a) Volunteer at Scrum Alliance's Gathering
b) 2017 April- Global Scrum Gathering, San Diego-Speaker -
Open space session- Topic- Is agile good for complex
c) 2017 April- Global Scrum Gathering, San Diego-Speaker -
Open space session CSP retreat – Topic- Empiricism and
6) 2017 - July - Conducted a webinar- Topic on Agile/Scrum Anti-patterns topic on July 28th, 2017.
There were 25 participants from all over the world.