Is Scrum good for solving big data challanges?
Big data is huge! with billions and billions of data sets and a need to analyze and apply that to real-life problem-solving is a challenge. Are traditional
Let's take a look at the current state of big data, if traditional methodologies are providing the necessary answers quick enough. Is Agile/Scrum a good fit for big data?
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
- What is Big Data?
- High data availability, real time analytics, data warehousing
- Agile spectrum and where do my projects fall?
- Big data complexity and empirical process control theory
- Does Agile/Scrum work in this situation?
- Current industry trend & Metrics
Learn about the complexities and challenges of big data in all industries that deal with huge data, where do your projects fall under the agile spectrum and if Scrum is a good fit for your projects.
Anyone who works with huge data sets
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic understanding of data.