Enterprise Agile transformation and importance of culture and mindset
Many companies are quite keen on adopting agile practices. As of now a lot of companies had successfully achieved it, but still there are companies which had failed. Adapting to the change is not very easy, if it is not planned properly. This change has to be absorbed by the top management, before it gets to the rest of the company.
One of the important things in agile transformation is that, it is not just a process change but a culture change and the mindset of people, which requires a lot of change including the role of the management.
This presentation is to share the experience of an agile transformation of a company that was following strict waterfall methodology and how the role of the management changed in order to support the transformation, to get the best results out of it.
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
- Initial status/process of the company
- Requirement for change
- How the change was planned
- How the change is executed
- Challenges faced
- Status of the company now
- How a company can move to agile in small steps
- Managing the employees in this transformation
- Importance of management role change and how to make it happen
Change agents, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches, Managers