Agile Culture - Know Yourself First
Organizational culture is a system of shared assumptions, values, and beliefs, which governs how people behave in organizations. When we talk about changing the culture of Organization we try to focus on the individuals because their behavior as a person and with others tell us about the cultural aspects of company in which they are working. In order to bring change , we need to understand the human behavior. Key elements that are required to be taken care while understanding the human behavior will be describe in my talk for topic Agile Culture - Change Yourself First.
1. Case studies form Howard Business School and Google on key elements of high performing team will be keys
2. How Human behaviour impact the team and culture , psychological aspects behind an individual behavior
3. Survey results of Agile Implementation and major challenges faced by various organization
4. Various Cultural model and how they work ?
Outline/Structure of the Presentation
What is culture ? definition and what people think about it
What are obstacles in Cultural transformation ?
Cultural Models , Type of Culture
How Culture is related to High Performing team ?
Three Case Studies + Google and Howard Business Review Study on High Performing team
Agile Mindset + What Constitute a Mindset + How it impact Human Behavior
How Emotional Intelligence can help team & Individual
What is psychological safety of team and how to deal with it.
How everything boils down to single person mind set
1. Culture , myths and transformation
2. Secrets behind high performing team
3. Understanding of Human Behaviors
Agile Coach , Leaders , Scrum Master , Team members who are looking to form high performing team and aspire to inculcating Agile Culture within organization
Prerequisites for Attendees
No prerequisites but more relevant for Agile Coach , Scrum Masters and Team leaders