A Case Study of Implementing Agile in a Medium Size Company
In this case study, I would like to share how we implemented Agile in a medium size company. The key features which I would like to share are -
1) Background and Agile Vision of the Company (2 mins)
2) Key Challenges faced during Agile Transformation (5 mins)
3) Our Approach to Address these Challenges (5 mins)
4) Key Outcomes and Road Ahead (4 mins)
5) Q & A and Closure (4 mins)
I'm one of the core team members who is leading this initiative. We started this journey in July 2017 and faced lots of challenges in the first year both from internal and external stakeholders.
I'll talk about some of the key challenges and tough questions which we faced and our approach/solution to tackle the same. Also, would like to highlight what we've achieved in last one and a half year and what's the road ahead.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
1) Background and Agile Vision of the Company
2) Key Challenges faced during Agile Transformation
3) Our Approach to Address these Challenges
4) Key Outcomes and Road Ahead
5) Q & A and Closure
1) Some Key Challenges during Agile Transformation journey.
2) Approach/Solution to address these challenges as an Agile Transformer.
3) How to implement Agile.
Anyone who wants to be an Agile Transformer, Scrum Master, Dev Team, Product Owner, Project Manager
Prerequisites for Attendees
No major prerequisites, just basic understanding of Agile.