Thu, 25th - Sat, 27th Aug 2016
Eclipse technology is ubiquitous in the enterprise. At the same time, Eclipse continues to spur innovation and provides a platform for research and leading-edge technology.
Eclipse Summit India, presented by the local Eclipse Community in collaboration with The Eclipse Foundation, is designed by the community, for the community. This is a great opportunity for the Eclipse community to learn, explore, share, and collaborate on the latest ideas and information about Eclipse ecosystem and its community of projects with the core contributors, adopters, extenders, service providers, consumers and business and research organizations.
You will hear about successful industry deployments as well as highly innovative solutions in areas where you don’t expect Eclipse to be used. You will meet the experts and talk to them, network with your peers and share your experiences. You will also learn about the latest initiatives and industry working groups within the Eclipse ecosystem. You can talk to the industry experts about the Eclipse long-term support initiative, hear about Eclipse technology in safety-relevant environments (aerospace, automotive, public transport), learn more about the future of Machine-to-Machine technology, or see what we envision as the future build and management infrastructure for Eclipse projects.
Eclipse Summit delivers networking opportunities that lead to synergies in the community, as well as opportunities to give and receive help on specific technical issues or to generate business opportunities.
The conference would include the following topics:
- Eclipse Platform / RCP / Runtimes - Talks about the Eclipse Platform, Eclipse RCP, e4, OSGi, Eclipse RT, etc., and covering case studies, best practices, or the future of these technologies
- Web / Mobile / Cloud Development - Talks about cloud development environments, web frameworks, experience in implementing web or mobile applications or related topics; this track will also cover tools for containerized apps, platforms as a service, and Big Data
- Modeling - Talks about Eclipse modeling technologies as well as domain-specific languages, with a focus on recent advances and industrial experience
- Methodology and Devops - Talks on tools and methodology that are used throughout the software development process: application lifecycle management (ALM), continuous integration and continuous deployment, quality assurance, etc.
- Embedded and IoT - Talks about technology in the embedded environment: debugging tools, open hardware, IoT, constrained software development, and electronics systems and design
- Science - Talks about the tools on a scientific workbench, or about performing data analysis, visualization, or modeling in a scientific field; any science-related topic is welcome
- Java 9 - Talks on new features, experience reports with early access releases, or progress reports about support for existing tooling.
- Other Cool Stuff - Other interesting things that you think developers need to learn, such as usability, community building, or legal issues – you decide what you think is cool!
- Early Bird submission Deadline: 20th May 2016
- Submission Deadline: 30th June 2016
- Draft Schedule Published: 20th July 2016
- Notification Deadline: 30th July 2016
- Final Schedule Published: 1st August 2016
Please read our Review Process and Speaker Compensation Policy carefully before submitting your proposals.