Conferences are one of the best platforms, where like-minded people get together, some share their success stories and a few others transform them into real-life experiences. APGI's maiden conference in 2017 tasted its success just as sweet as sugar. We had 250+ participants with 20+ enthusiastic volunteers supporting us in making our conference a remarkable success.
So, with the same energy and the zeal to quench the thirst of many people, APGI comes again with a bang in 2018 with a two-day conference.
At APGI, we believe in bringing understanding through experience. We understand that though perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence and we strive hard to exceed expectations every time. The APGI conference aims to bring about Agile awareness and bring concurring people together.
Explore, discuss and learn about the key variants of Agile from the experts and catch the Agile pioneers in action. Play games, gain knowledge and share your Agile experience with us.
APGI’s 2018 Conference Tracks:
- Emerging Technologies & Agility – APGI is always excited to take up this hot topic that covers the role of Agile in emerging technologies like SMAC, IoT, Design Thinking, User experience Design, CI, CD, and DevOps. There may be a touch upon a few Product Management related topics too.
- Enterprise Agility – Is an umbrella that encapsulates some excerpts of Business Agility, Scaling, large scale agile transformation success stories etc.
- Agile Beyond IT – Addresses the need of Agile in Non-IT functions like HR, supply chain, support services and non-IT industries like manufacturing, construction, healthcare, education. APGI’s vision here is to open the doors for people and show what Agile, lean techniques like Kanban can offer them.
- Building Agile Teams – Focuses on the aspects of Coaching, mentoring, leadership, mind-set and culture changes, Gamifications etc.
What’s in it for you?
The conference will have interactive sessions on topics like:
- Design Thinking
- UX Agility
- Agile in Non –IT industries
- Personal Agility
- Agile in Support functions
What do you get from us?
- 16 SEUs from SCRUM ALLIANCE
- Guidance on all known certifications like CSM, CSP, SAFe Agilist, DAD, CSPO, TKP, KMP1, KMP2
- An opportunity to network with industry experts and fellow Agilists
- Learn from expert presenters
- Loads of fun learning new things
As one of the co-creators of Scrum says,” Greatness can’t be imposed; it has to come from within. But it does live within all of us. - Jeff Sutherland”.
Come and explore your greatness in a two-day conference by the Agile Practitioners Group of India – APGI!
We, at APGI take pride to quote that we were overbooked in 2017 and we were compelled to waitlist a few delegates to participate in the conference. So, why wait??
Save the date, join us to have an enriching Agile experience with us!