Scrum values: antidote of the Five Dysfunctions in a team.
All teams are inherently dysfunctional. Following are the 5 dysfunctions that affect team work:
1. Absence of “TRUST”
2. Fear of conflict.
3. Lack of Commitment.
4. Low Accountability.
5. Inattention to results.
The 5 Scrum values act as antidote to these dysfunctions and enhance the health of the team. The session maps how the scrum values of commitment, courage, focus, openness, respect map to resolving these dysfunctions.
Outline/Structure of the Case Study
- Talk about the five dysfunctions.
- How scrum values correspondingly map resolution to each.
- Case study from teams.
- Know what dysfunctions impact teams.
- How we can manage around
- How we can improve health of teams
- How build a transparent and effective organization culture.
Anyone who wishes to enhance and improve team work and build a transparent, effective culture.