FAQs - Review Committee
FAQ Home > Review Committee
helpHow to provide proposal feedback to speakers?
- You can give feedback and suggestions to speakers by commenting on the proposal.
- On the proposal, scroll down to comment section and click on
A text editor appears. Fill in your comment and click on
helpHow to share proposal feedback with other Committee Members?
- We recommend you add a comment on the proposal and mark the comment as Private Comment.
- Please note that Private Comments are only visible to the program committee.
helpHow to vote for a proposal?
- To Vote for a proposal, you must be a committee member of the conference.
- On the proposal page, under Committee Votes section, select your desired vote from the drop down and then click on
Please note that your votes are only visible to the Program/Theme Chair. Other reviewers cannot view your votes.
helpWhere can I view all my votes?
- Under Admin > Dashboard section.