Dead Simple Queue
Dead simple queue is an exploration into building a scalable fault tolerant message queue system using Phoenix and ETS with an easy interface and low maintainability.
Outline/structure of the Session
- Discussion on Message queues
- Why re-invent the wheel
- Storing and retrieving message
- Unit of Concurrency (UoC)
- Multi-node message queue cluster
- Cluster coordination
- Adding fault tolerance
- Understanding internals of message queues.
- Managing concurrency
- Understanding Distributed consensus
Developers who like to re-invent the wheel
Elixir and a basic understanding of distributed systems.