Full-stack, functional web development on WebAssembly with F# and Bolero
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Quick look at the landscape - Blazor and Bolero
- Getting started with Bolero - your first Bolero project
- The Model-View-Update (MVU) pattern
- Working with server and client side code
- Next steps (HTML templating, integrating Blazor components)
Attendees will be able to develop basic F# full-stack web applications that run on WebAssembly via Blazor, understand how to structure their applications, how to use templating to display UI controls and full pages, how to retrieve and work with data from the user, and how to work with existing components.
.NET (C#, F#) developers, FP developers, Level 100+
Prerequisites for Attendees
No special prerequisites. A basic command of .NET tools, Visual Studio, Blazor and F# is helpful.