Performance beyond Page Load
In today's responsive world, user experience and application performance is becoming more important than ever. Jankiness is a thing of the past, though it still haunts many web applications, let's under the working of jQuery code so that it doesn't haunt your web application.
Outline/structure of the Session
Understand the working of your JS code:
- Understand Browser Rendering process
- Read and Understand the working of jQuery Code
- Identify the issues that hamper your Rendering Performance
- How to write better JS and CSS
- How to move forward with Material Design Animations?
- Janky Animations are not admired, understand the different hacks / strategies available to run applications at 60fps.
- How to make Performance part of your Continuous Integration process:
- How to measure and monitor Rendering Performance with every deployment?
- how to identify promising optimization opportunities
- performance modeling
- automated performance testing and alerting
Developers, Product Owners