Agile contracts - Starting on the right foot
We will explore how Agile can be used to embed a learning cycle that supports a project/engagement lifecycle.
We will then explore different techniques and models to assist in governing and maintaining control over an investment, without destroying the essence of self-organisation and transparency of the outcome.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Agile used to embed a Learning Cycle
- Techniques & models for Governance/Maintenance
- Cost of delay
- Responsibility to outcome
- Increase cooperation in partnerships
Attendees will learn how to:
- Construct an MVP and place commercial constructs around such an engagement;
- Incorporate the cost of delay as a form of change and form of influence
- Build collective responsibility to outcome; and
- Ensure a greater degree of cooperation is reciprocated in any partnership
You will come away with 5 key principles to remember when developing an Agile contract