Using the Service Design Approach and Gamification to discover unique solutions
Hear from Product Designer Ryan Whitmore on how you can use the service design approach and gamification to discover unique solutions to your own business problem.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Service Design key mindsets and principles
- Gamification assumptions and definition
- Game Design key principles and some theories
- Air Force app case study
- Leverage User Research in Game Design
Attendees will hear about the Service Design process, gamification principles, and where their overlap can add value to solving business problems.
User experience professionals
Prerequisites for Attendees
An understanding of:
- research driven design (user insights)
- how might we statements
- the DTA approach