Myths, Legend and Fairytales - Twice Told Tales of Agile
Agile is based on Story Telling: Through out history, our ancestors have shared their understanding of their experiences, advice and learnings through story telling.
There are many myths and misconception related to agile delivery.
Steve Morgan will discuss how story telling of myths, legends and fairytales, apply to agile delivery of products.
He will share some industry stories of the likes and relating to:
- What happened when Little Red Riding Hood encountered to the Big Bad Woof?
- The Goldilocks Theory - And the Three Bears.
- The mythical Legend of King Arthur's search for the Holy Grail and the legend of the sword.
- Hansel and Gretel - Our worst agile fears come true
- Nessie - Does the Loch Ness Monster really exist?
Outline/structure of the Session
Many Myths, Legend and Fairy Tails are discussed within a agile context
Many agile anti-pattern are examined ,and how common failings can be avoided within an agile team.
Some experience in agile frameworks like SCRUM, LEAN, LeSS and SAFe.
Experience of agile framework would be be desired