Giving back to yourself and remembering what is important
Our lives are extremely busy.
Constant pressure at work, family and social commitments, the relentless ding of emails and phone calls; we rarely get time for ourselves. Unsure what we would do if we did have time. We can easily forget what’s important to us. Our relationships can fade, our health can suffer and our desire to perform at work can dwindle. When we are with those we care about we are at times not truly present or “in the moment.”
The Phoenix Experience takes busy people into the mountains for life changing experience. It’s a chance to press pause on your everyday routine. Leave your phone at home and focus on the one person that matters: you. Take the time to remember what’s truly important to you. When you give back to yourself those around you will benefit. You become a better partner, parent, leader, team member. A better you.
The Phoenix Experience helps create awareness, focus and brings balance into each area of our lives.
Be inspired to get more out of life, press pause on your everyday routine and take the time to think about what is important to you.
Learn why most people wait for a significant event in their life to change. Instead, bring awareness to start to look at different areas of your life that need attention.
Outline/structure of the Session
Interactive facilitation style discussion with outcomes at the end to take action on.
- The first 20 mins is an inspirational piece.
- The last 20 mins are on how to remember what is important and put things into place to make changes.
- Learn to press pause on your busy life and remember what is truly important to you. It's so important to ensure that we are consciously assessing each area of our lives; our health, our relationships, our hobbies, our family.
- It's so important to ensure that we are consciously assessing each area of our lives; our health, our relationships, our hobbies, our family.
- Become less distracted and more present for those you care about.
- Everyone has something they loved to do but for some reason life got in the way.
Busy people who don't have time for themselves.