Fast, Easy & Safe - 5 years at a FinTech
Navigating the growth phase of a financial technology startup has been an exciting and rewarding experience. However, delivering software in a competitive marketplace whilst maintaining a stable and reliable platform can be very challenging when the cost of mistakes are high.
In this session you'll hear about the importance of creating a resilient, collaborative, flexible, adaptable and trusting workplace to ensure a stable and highly available platform. We'll discuss organisational design, Agile processes and the lessons learned through success and failure that have enabled a Melbourne startup to grow to a global payments leader.
Outline/structure of the Session
- About eNett
- Events that shaped us
- Our approach to delivering software
- How we are organised and why
- Preparing for the next phase
- De-centralising control to build trust
- Measuring success and failure to drive engagement
- Applying cadence and synchronisation for effective communication
- Organisational design for resilience and agility
Folks looking to apply Agile at a larger scale (50-100+ staff). This includes Executives & Senior Managers, Program & Project Managers and Development/Technical Leaders.