Fragile to Agile: When Agile Transformation Fails
This lightning talk will offer practical wisdom for managing the toughest problems organisations face when going through Agile Transformation -- the hard stuff that's beyond the scope of trainings and certifications.
The talk will analyse problems that Agile teams face everyday; issues that spring from different areas in the organisation, focussing on learnings; sharing what strategies work best for a given situation, will highlight common pitfalls and provide tips on how to bounce back.
Outline/Structure of the Lightning Talk
For each item, we'll talk about the problem, why it happens, and how to bounce back
- The Agile Malpractice - when org behaviour is not aligned to Agile Values and Principles
- The Doomsayers - fear, myths, and gossip
- The Mindset Blame Game - when org resorts to blaming people for not having the Agile mindset as a cause of failure
- The Trust Issues - when trusting is just so hard to do
- The Relapse - some old habits are just hard to break
Learn to analyse and bounce back from the hard things that plague Agile Transformations
Anyone who had traumatic Agile experiences