Leveraging Data, Technology & AI to Achieve LASTing Positive Change
The world is changing and the for-cause and non-profit sector are striving to learn from the massive growth and innovation that has been seen in the startup, corporate and enterprise world.
We show how Lean, Agile and Systems Thinking can be adopted by those who dedicate their lives to helping others and making the world a better place.
Come and learn how technology, data and AI can enable the non-profit & social sector to engage ALL stakeholders, consistently deliver greater impact and achieve LASTing positive social change.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- a better future
- broken dreams
- LAST and co-design
- enablement through data, tech, AI
- future-proofing NFPs and social spending
- a better dream
- mindshift in enabling non-profit sector growth
- future-proof strategy to secure future funds (philanthropy, grants, fundraising, etc)
- how data improves stakeholder engagement
- tactics and strategies to do now or to start investigating
Those interested in social innovation and how technology will change the future of government and NGO social programs.
A passion to have a positive impact on the world.