An introduction to Systemic Disruption
Unless you've been living off the grid in darkest Peru, you'll have been experiencing growing disruption from multiple vectors in your work as well as your personal life. By any reasonable analysis, we're now in an age of Systemic disruption: not the short-sighted "it's all about Digital" messaging in the popular media - it's a growing, expanding force, and it's something we need to understand and develop ways to work with.
If you haven't already thought about the topic, ask yourself:
- what does systemic disruption mean for product and service development?
- what do we need to do differently to work with disruption?
This talk will explore some of the context, issues and considerations that should be front of mind for leaders of teams and organisations alike.
Outline/structure of the Session
- An introduction to disruption, and why it's different this time
- Insights based on first-hand research from a survey and coaching work with Australian business leaders
- An outline of the considerations needed to manage your organisation through disruption
- Q & A
This talk will provide you with an introduction to systemic disruption, identify some basic concepts you need to be familiar with, and prime you with some ideas to incorporate into your business and planning strategies.
Specifically you will:
- Gain an introduction to:
- systemic disruption
- an agile framework for managing an organisation in the face of exponential disruption
- Gain insight into what Australian business leaders are doing and thinking about disruption
Team and Organisation Leaders, Product Owners and Senior Decision Makers
An acknowledgement that disruption is a force that is already or will be impacting you and yoru organisation