Navigating conflict with integral facilitation
Some of the typical situations that people may experience include - disagreement and heated conversations during workshops- resistance from senior stakeholders - inward facing team refusing conversation with the outside teams/programs
If any of there sound familiar, come and experience navigating conflict - the integral facilitation way.
About the presenter: Marc-Andre Langlais is Certified Integral Facilitator and Executive Coach who specialises in dealing with conflict.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
1. Introduction 15 min
2. Demo of integral facilitation 1 hour to 3 hours
3. Q&A - 30 min
By observing the conflict navigation, you will learn the following
- Perspective taking capacities
- Understanding of how power plays into facilitation
- Somatic acuity of self and others
- Capacity to put conflict in service of the group
Need a large empty room with chairs in circle, tables removed or set aside.
Projector for slide presentation.