Are you a leadership group or a leadership team?
We spend a lot of time talking about our delivery team mix and structure, we put time into reviewing their progress looking for room to improve and we scrutinize their backlog and metrics. But what about the other team. The one regularly forgotten. In most places the team that doesn’t practice what they preach.
The leadership team.
In this session we look at the function of IT leadership and how it can benefit from the processes and approaches we strive to achieve in our delivery teams.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Assessing your own Org Structure and teams
- Understanding the processes and approaches applied in different teams
- What does a good team look like
- Practical takeaways for a working leadership team
- People in leadership roles should leave with a new approach to working on the most important things.
- People in delivery teams should leave with some confidence to hold their leadership accountable for valuable work.
Anyone working in a software delivery team and especially people in tech leadership roles