The (re)discovery of a lost skill
We've now all been accustomed to the agile and devops mindsets as they figure today.
There's still some kind of barrier between roles in a team, and maybe even between peers.
This talk will dive a bit more around what I believe is missing, something that we all had a taste of in the past, and still have access to now.
Expect to get out of this talk with a new dimension to team work, and how you can start practicing this new skill without classroom training!
Outline/Structure of the Talk
- Who I am
- Story to relate to the topic
- Commitment to the outcome of the presentation
- Where most companies fall short
- Real communication takes a lot of patience
- How do you recognise there's a lack of communication kills
- Re-iterate the points
Q & A / Open conversations
Out of this talk, you should come out with something new to try in your teams to enhance communication between people.
IT engineers and leaders
Prerequisites for Attendees
Bring in your curiosity and an open mind.