John will be presenting the following session
John Cooksey - Beyond Start-up MiraclesJohn CookseyDirectorAffinity People
schedule 1 year agoSold Out!
The success of technology unicorns are a result of a clear plan and not 'start-up' miracles.
Their investment in people ensures each team member has a significant impact on the success of an organisation and guarantees their business future.
Let us show you how!
1. Who are you?
I have over 25 years’ experience in the provision of people leadership to sales, operations, human resources and marketing teams in Australia, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and South Africa.
A certified Advisor (Advisory Board Centre) I provide guidance and systems to ensure clients partner with their employees to achieve individual and organisational excellence.
Current advisory roles include:
- Startupbootcamp – Fintech cohort
- Nihao Global – across Asia Pacific
- Digital Willow – entry into the UAE & Middle East
- Touch Projects – business growth across ANZ
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management – chapter growth in Melbourne
I also work in the following ways with clients:
HR Advisory & Strategy
- Implement ‘Path to Organisational Excellence’ system to enhance individual employee and overall company performance outcomes.
- Use ‘3 Steps to A People Capital Plan’ process to create a people plan that complements sales, marketing and finance plans.
Leverage my experience as a Human Resources Director, Sports Psychologist and Business Owner to develop leadership skills that enhances their contribution to the organization:
- Leadership Excellence – for business owners and general management
- Emerging Excellence – for high potential employees and aspiring managers
- Ready for Action – connecting teams for performance excellence
As the founder of Esprit Martial Arts, I understand the power of personal focus, resilience, and self belief for leaders and their teams.
Source Key Talent in Australia/New Zealand and Asia