The New Strategy
"The New Strategy" argues that Agile and Lean thinking has now hit management teams and boardrooms and requires a fundamentally new approach to strategy, design and technology.
Outline/structure of the Session
Intro: traditional approaches to corporate strategy are outmoded and based on economic models that are fundamentally flawed.
1. Essential elements of the new approach to strategy
2. Where Design thinking fits in
3. The new approach to technology required is fundamentally different than the last 50 years
Presentation time is approx 40 minutes followed by Q&A
1. Understand the imperatives for a new approach to corporate and management strategy
2. Understand the limitations of traditional approaches to strategy and what was wrong with the underlying assumptions of traditional capitalist economics
3. Understand the new role of Design Thinking and the "gold rush" around design
4. Understand the new approaches to technology and why they are fundamentally different than previously understood
Anyone interested in the need for fundamental changes to the way we run our organisations!
No previous requirements