The secret sauce to an enterprise Agile transformation
Agile transformations have become the norm these days with everyone claiming to be leading one. What really constitutes a transformation and is there a secret sauce to this?
This session gleans from a decade long experience of leading enterprise change to call out ingredients to make the secret sauce for your organisation.
The speaker is not an Agile Coach, but a leader in a traditional business leading this capability
Outline/structure of the Session
There are multiple ways in which an enterprise can start its Agile transformation journey. While there are many models out there from an external consultant and a training certification company perspective, there are very few from an internal senior leadership and management perspective that are actually doing it.
Driving cultural mindset change to empower people to solve problems and deliver value
Define Agile for Your Organisation?
- Mindset, Framework, Value
- People centric – creating the right environment for high performance
- Start with the end in mind
- Inspect and adapt
- Framework set to better respond to change
- Agile implementation should also be incremental and iterative
Build the Enterprise Agile Transformation Model
- Strategy and Engagement
- Business Agility
- Tools and Template
Define – Business Benefits and Results
- Reduced Lead Time
- Time to Kick-off Initiatives
- Quality of Releases
- Agile Team Maturity
- Identify key drivers to “sell” Agile internally
- Template to tailor-make an approach for your organisation
- Template for Enterprise Agile Transformation Model
- Define metrics for business benefits depending on drivers
- Template for continuous improvement
Senior managers and executives leading enterprise Agile transformations