Agile Meets Mindfulness Workshop
This activity-based workshop will give you an understanding of what Mindfulness is and how it can be used in the workplace. In addition, you will learn how more than half of the 12 Agile Principles directly relate to Mindfulness. This workshop is for you if you've ever thought that some doors can only be opened from the inside.
Outline/Structure of the Talk
Short introduction followed by these 3-8 minute sections, most of which are activities for the participants:
- Defining Mindfulness
- Mindful Listening activity
- The Science behind Mindfulness
- Compassion activity
- Agility and Mindfulness connection
- Journaling activity
- Mindfulness Meditation activity
- Breathing activity
- 5 Minute Challenge (take away)
- Firsthand how Mindfulness will help you and your teammates.
- The same techniques taught at Google to improve Mindfulness.
- Several techniques you can use to either establish or reinforce your own Mindfulness practice.
Inspectors and adapters only
Prerequisites for Attendees
Please bring an open mind to the session.