Data Driven culture in the Startup Ecosystem - Why, How and What?
The Startup Ecosystem is expanding and bringing innovative ideas to the market. As these startups scale and build products and services that act as sensors to collect huge amount of data, the key question that needs to answered for each one of the startups is "how to make data useful for business?". The presentation will talk through an approach to start the data driven journey, caveats along the way and provide a framework for thinking with clarity that is derived out of practical experiences.
Outline/Structure of the Experience Report
- Scaling startups in the ecosystem
- Value of data science for scaling startups
- Approach to data driven journey
- Practical Examples
- Categories of startups with examples based on type (B2B, B2C, 2-sided marketplaces), scale, nature of decision making (batch vs real time)
- Domain agnostic data strategy approach for the examples
- Domain specific recipe for data architecture for the examples
Walk out with clarity on how to start and drive the data science journey for a company
Leaders and key decision makers in the startup ecosystem, Data Science teams in startups