Explainable AI for Financial Services
Centelon develops AI based decision systems for financial services. One of the key regulatory requirements is to explain the model to the authorities. We have deployed multiple methods such as Local Interpretable Model Agnostic Explanations (LIME) and Game theory based Shapley Values.
In the talk, I would take the audience through the business case, mathematics behind various explanatory models, design considerations and code demonstration
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
1. Need for explainable AI in Financial Services
2. Two Approaches: Node explanations versus Feature Importance
3. Model specific explanation methods in NLP
4. Model Agnostic Methods a) Drop-one-feature method and its limitation
5. Model Agnostic Methods b) Theoretical background of LIME and its limitations
6. Model Agnostic Methods c) Theoretical background of Shapley Values
7. Equivalence conditions for Shapley Values and LIME
8. Code Demo: ( Financial Services use case, None Financial Services use case)
The audience will begin to appreciate the need for building explainable systems. They would learn the basic tool set to deploy in various use cases.
Prerequisites for Attendees
Basic Machine Learning, Deep Learning
schedule Submitted 4 months ago
People who liked this proposal, also liked:
Vivek Singhal / Shreyas Jagannath - Training Autonomous Driving Systems to Visualize the Road ahead for Decision ControlVivek SinghalCo-Founder & Chief Data ScientistCellStratShreyas JagannathAI researcherCellstrat
schedule 1 month agoSold Out!
We will train the audience how to develop advanced image segmentation with FCN/DeepLab algorithms which can help visualize the driving scenarios accurately, so as to allow the autonomous driving system to take appropriate action considering the obstacle views.
Vivek Singhal / Anshumaan Dash / Anupam Ranjan / Shreyas Jagannath / Shubha Manikarnike - Advanced AI Application ShowcaseVivek SinghalCo-Founder & Chief Data ScientistCellStratAnshumaan DashDeep Learning Researcher- Computer VisionCellStrat AI LabsAnupam Ranjan-Shreyas JagannathAI researcherCellstratShubha ManikarnikeDeep Learning ResearcherCellstrat AI Lab
schedule 3 months agoSold Out!
In this session, data scientists from CellStrat AI Lab will present demos and presentations on cutting-edge AI solutions in :-
- Computer Vision - Image Segmentation with FCN/UNets/DeepLab/ESPNet, Image Processing, Pose Estimation with DensePose
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) - Latest NLP and Text Analytics with BERT, NER, Neural Language Translation etc to solve problems such as text summarization, QnA systems, video captioning etc.
- Reinforcement Learning (RL) - Train Atari Video Games with RL, Augmented Random Search, Deep Q Learning etc. Apply RL techniques for gaming, financial portfolios, driverless cars etc. Train Robots with MuJoCo simulator.
- Driverless Cars - Demo on multi-class roads datasets, path planning and navigation control for cars etc.
- Neural Network Architectures - Faster and Smaller Neural Networks with MorphNet
Vivek Singhal - Advances in Reinforcement LearningVivek SinghalCo-Founder & Chief Data ScientistCellStrat
schedule 3 months agoSold Out!
This session will discuss Reinforcement Learning (RL) algorithms such as Policy Gradients, TD Learning and Deep-Q Learning. We will discuss how emerging RL algorithms can be used to train games, driverless cars, financial decision models and home automation systems.