XP, DevOps and Technical Agility - A Hands-on Workshop
- I understand DevOps and XP theoretically but haven't done anything hands-on. I would like to experience how it is like in practice.
- I know how to write code but I want to learn how to craft software with excellence.
- I do not know how to fit the testing in 2 week sprint cycle.
- My product has unmanageable number of bugs and I have been given the task of managing the quality. I need some practical advice on this.
If you relate to any of the above situations, this half-day workshop is for you. In this workshop, we will take you through hands-on learning of XP and DevOps practices.
Outline/Structure of the Workshop
- Introduction and team formation
- What is Technical Agility?
- Backlog Building for Session
- Sprint 1 - Shortlist item from Backlog & Execute - End with a retro
- Sprint 2 - As above
Hands-on experience on XP and DevOps practices, while working as a team
Anybody who is curious
Prerequisites for Attendees
Laptop with internet access